1. ACCEPTANCE OF BOOKINGS
On confirmation of your booking through 4x4explore we reserve an allocation in our programme. All such bookings are subject to availability and 4x4explore reserve the right to amend bookings; however, in such cases we will make every effort to offer you a satisfactory alternative programme.
2. All parties agree – as a condition of booking - that any disputes or litigation arising from any matter relating to services or goods provided by 4x4explore or any subcontractor or agent shall fall under the exclusive jurisdiction of UK courts.
3. The person making the Booking warrants that he/she has the authority of all the persons included in the booking, whether or not detailed by name on the Booking Form, to accept the booking conditions as specified.
A payment in respect of each programme is required as confirmation and must accompany the booking. Final acceptance of a booking will always be subject to availability and full payment. In the case of payment not being received we reserve the right to cancel a booking under the terms of our cancellation policy (below.) 4x4explore will not accept any liability for any delay or additional expense incurred in such a case. All cheques to be made payable to 4x4explore.
5. CHANGES TO YOUR BOOKING
If you wish to make an amendment to your booking after it has been confirmed, details of the changes you require must be conveyed in writing to 4x4explore`s booking office. There is a charge of £15 per booking change. 4x4explore cannot guarantee to satisfy a request to amend programme arrangements; however, we will make every effort to accommodate your requirements.
4x4explore reserves the right to amend booking arrangement details and specific vehicles or equipment used.
6. CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS
No automatic refunds are available for goods, services and / or vouchers purchased. Goods and services are not transferable. A Credit Note can be issued to the value of the goods purchased. Credit notes are valid for a 6-month period and must be used within the 6-month period from date of purchase of goods. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Cancellations within 30 days of the commencement of the programme must be made in writing and sent by recorded post to 4x4explore’s booking office. Should a programme booking be cancelled, you will be liable to cancellation charges in accordance with the following scale:
Cancellations will be charged at 100% is we are unable to re-sell the allocation.
29 days plus – 50% plus any costs /Gift Packs / vouchers / videos / postage / credit card charges etc.
14 – 28 days – 75% plus any costs /Gift Packs / vouchers / videos / postage / credit card charges etc.
1 – 14 days – 100%
Percentage cancellation charges will take effect from the date of receipt of correspondence by Registered Post advising of the cancellation.
7. HOLIDAY INSURANCE
For your own protection we advise that you be properly insured against the full range of potential problems that may arrise e.g. cancellation costs etc. We recommend you arranged appropriate Insurance cover for travel / holidays and activity holidays.
DAMAGE DEPOSIT. We have never had a customer injury or a vehicle damaged. All events start with a Safety Briefing where the Rules & Regulations relating the the event are explained and guests sign to confirm their understanding and acceptance. Guests are reminded that they are potentially liable for damage or injury caused by reckless or irresponsible behaviour, or where they fail to follow the rules relating to the venue or the instructions of an Instructor or member of the 4x4explore instructor team. DAMAGE DEPOSIT. Damage to vehicles may be charged against the credit / debit card details used to make the booking in these circumstances
4x4explore takes due care and attention in arranging your programme in accordance with the terms shown in its current published brochures. Descriptions of programmes and prices are published in good faith and are believed to be correct at the time of printing.
9. 4x4explore operational standards are consistent with the standards of Safety and Service as specified by the Department of Transport and the Motor Industry.
10. Customer problems are very rare and our Customer Satisfaction Index score reflects our commitment to excellence. Any cause for dissatisfaction must be taken up with the 4x4explore Senior Instructor or Course Co-ordinator in charge of the programme at the time.
If you remain dissatisfied let us know within 7 days of the occurrence and we will do all in our power to resolve the matter.
11. V.A.T and Fuel Surcharges.
Where applicable prices include VAT at 20% or the rate specified by the Inland Revenue at that time. These may vary directly with any changes in this rate prior to the commencement of your programme. Where Government Fuel Duties are raised or lowered or fuel prices rise sharply, 4x4explore reserves the right to adjust booking costs by an equivalent percentage. A Fuel Surcharge may require an additional payment, or in the case of Gift Vouchers, customers may prefer to take a reduced driving time option. Note. We have never (to date) had to make a surcharge. It is only in the case of sudden large increase in fuel cost or where Gift Vouchers or bookings having been extended or postponed that this may be a possibility.
12. GIFT VOUCHERS VALIDITY
Gift Vouchers are valid for 6 months and must be used to book a date within 6 months of the date of issue. Vouchers are transferable, but non refundable and have no equivalent cash value. If, for any reason you are unable to book your event by the expiry date, your voucher may be extended for a further 6 months upon application and as long as the voucher has not expired. There is an administration fee of £25 for these services. If the price of the activity has increased or there is a fuel surcharge applicable since the original date of issue, there may also be a supplement to pay on extensions.
13. AVAILABILITY - DATES AND VENUES: We offer dates 6 days a week at one (or more) of our venues - subject to pre-booking and availability. This guarantees that a voucher holder is able to be offered a choice of dates within the 6 months booking period and 6 months validity period. 4x4explore is not responsible or liable where voucher holders are unable to book or match dates and venues.